Cat-isms (some old ones, some new ones)
1. "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." --Bruce Graham
2. "There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown
3. "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." -- Anonymous
4. "Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow." --Jeff Valdez
5. "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." -- English proverb
6. "As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat." -- Ellen Perry Berkeley
7. "One cat just leads to another." -- Ernest Hemingway
8. "Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message -and get back to you later." - Mary Bly
9. "Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from
insomnia." -- Joseph Wood Krutch
10. "People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life." - Faith Resnick
11. "There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats.." -Anonymous
12. "I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior." -- Hippolyte Taine
13. "No heaven will not ever Heaven be; Unless my cats are there to welcome me." -- Unknown
14. "There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" -- Albert Schweitzer
15. "The cat has too much spirit to have no heart." -- Ernest Menaul
16. "Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God."
17. "Time spent with cats is never wasted." -- Colette
18. "Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well." -- Missy Dizick
19. "You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats." -- Colonial American proverb
20. "Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want." -- Joseph Wood Krutch
21. "I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic."
22. "My husband said it was him or the cat ... I miss him sometimes."
23. "Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit."
Back Beyond Human True Tales Cat Communication "Jack".
Page created 7/11/09
This file is not intended to be viewed directly using a web browser. To create a viewable file, use the Preview in Browser or Publish to Yahoo! Web Hosting commands from within Yahoo! SiteBuilder.